Subject: Re: LW 4.0 Alpha FINAL?
From: Marc Dole <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 1996 17:27:10 -0800

At 03:30 PM 3/16/96 -0800, you wrote:
>
>
>I have been calling NewTek a couple times a week for the last few months 
>asking when the final version of LW 4.0 for the Alpha will be shipping...
>
>They have been using the "out of manuals" excuse for more than a month, 
>but when I called on Friday, I was told that manuals have arrived and 
>copies have begun to ship again.
>
>Can any other Alpha owners out there confirm this??
>

I can confirm that they told me the same thing, but I doubt thats what you
wanted.  Because they have been telling be that for 3+ weeks

 Marc Dole (603) 659-7778   "3D - We don't need no stinkin' glasses"
    Alpha Lightwave Animator / Dr. of the Speed Razor / Flyer Pilot
                            http://www.bluefin.net/~madvideo